Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Cadbury Gems, India, Surprise Ball, Panda Magnets & Keyrings - Raho Umarless

Look forward to exchange, buy or sell Pandas to add to your and my Collective.

Join the Facebook group of Cadbury Gems surprise Ball Panda Collectors (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1420656908199491/)

– if you wish to share your collection/blog,
– exchange, buy or sell a Panda, or
– post a new / exclusive Panda launched in the market.

Cadbury Gems, India, Surprise Ball, Panda Magnets & Keyrings

Captain Shark Pirate Panda





Zoom the Racer Panda






Tyler The Hip hop Panda






Maxwell The Scientist Panda






Billy The Boxer Panda






Wally The Weightlifter Panda




- Need - 
Santino The Skater Panda



Taiko The Karate Panda

3 comments:



  1. Hi there,

    I need 1st edition non-color changing pandas. Please email me if anyone is willing to sell. My email os deewanand@hotmail.com

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanku so much for sharing this with us. I was searching for this since a week and after long search I found it on your blog. Thanks man. keyrings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want buy pandas please mail at pranavsoni360@gmail.com if you want to sell

    ReplyDelete